maanantai 27. lokakuuta 2014

Michael Monroe Live Tavastia, All Ages Show, 11.10.2014, Helsinki Finland

So on the 11th October it was time for my third & fourth Michael Monroe band's gigs for this year. 1st show was in Tampere, pictures from that show in here, 2nd show was at Wanaja Festival, pictures in here, and now it was time to demolish Tavastia Klubi here in Helsinki.

I've been shooting some bands there before and know the place kinda well, but there are always moving things when you're in between people with your equipment, so it never let's you go easy on it.

The first show was an all ages one, which I think is a great way to let younger audience to come and see a real rock n' roll show. And feel the atmosphere of a real rock club, too! Since most of the active fans, street teamers etc. are from younger generations I think this option should be available more. 

So as I contacted the Michael Monroe management about it, I asked to shoot both shows. And they let me do that! Thanks guys! It turned out to be a killer idea. See, Tavastia Klubi has this balcony up there on which one can get superb pictures and to my luck it wasn't open for public on the first gig and the restaurant manager granted me an access there all by myself!! So I got to be there completely all by myself. A rare occasion so that you can concentrate on shooting that much during show and not have to pass around drunks.... I was more than happy!

So, here are the pictures from the first show. Evening show following later this week!






























All this and everything else © Tomi Vesaharju

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti