keskiviikko 29. lokakuuta 2014

Sallan ja Miron matka maailman ympäri Live Kesäloma Express, 31.5.2014, Hämeenlinna

First! thank you internet for making it so easy to discover new cool bands. Much easier than it was before.

I've always been very fond on these small indie bands which have strong diy thing going on. I really appreciate that dedication and believing into yourself and doing your own thing in your own way. That is the attitude this needs to be done, as it is art, something that comes from one's vision without marketing executives telling you how You should sound. Get the idea?  This band is no exception to that. It holds lot's of talent, multitalent's as they tend to to all by themselves. I really bow down to band like these!

And as this bit far from my usual liking's I must say that I don't really think of genres with music. There is only good music, and bad music. It's very mood dependent thing to me. I listen to whatever suits me at the time.

But then, ahead we go. This even was an end of school event and free to all. We wen' there with family as I always wan't to take my kids to see shows as much as possible. And by suprise! My camera was with me. Who would have thought.....

Check out their blog here and official Facebook site here

Support the artists!

















All this and everything else © Tomi Vesaharju

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti