tiistai 11. marraskuuta 2014

Anna Abreu Live Wanaja Festival, Hämeenlinna, 19.7.2014

Anna Abreu was part of the Festival program and as I was doing the whole festival I had the opportunity to challenge myself on taking pictures of artists that I really knew nothing about. And it's always challenging when You don't know what to expect. You don't know which settings will suit the situation etc. In vice versa when you shoot artists lots of times, you learn to see them in a different way.

You get to know their manners, nuances, moving, patterns. basicly everything they do there on the stage. In ways it makes the job easier, you get better photos when you know the subject, know the songs, know what to expect. So I was very eager and willing to go through all the gigs in Wanaja Festival. It was one big learning weekend. Thinking outside the box. See, in this, photographing, there is always way to challenge yourself, always something you can learn. If you wish.

Challenge accepted and here's the result. What ya think? I think i did pretty well?

And last, I must say that this popular music scene has been pretty much "out of my league" so to say, but I must give whole lots of credit to Anna at this time since it is hard to dance around the stage like crazy and still being able to sing like that. Hands down! Job well done!

















All this and everything else © Tomi Vesaharju

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti