keskiviikko 5. marraskuuta 2014

Rikoslaki

Time for some punk rock this time boys and girls...

I've always felt strong affinity to the punk rock scene, well, not the scene, but the music and the ideology behind it. There are lot's of different factions in this genre as well, but I will not dig deeper into that matter as this time as this post ain't about my affections or factions. That discussion is going on in other places. Music is music and the impact that it makes on a personal level is the most important thing. The only thing that should matter. All else is, well, nonsense.

Anyhow, I've been shooting these boys on various occasions and I've always been warmly welcomed and i've really enjoyed what I have accomplished during these sessions.

So, go on, take a look and see if You like it as much as I do.

And go see the band live!

Below there are shots from various gigs dating from 2013 to 2014























And a big ass thank You to Harri for letting me come and do my thing! Thanks!

All this and everything else © Tomi Vesaharju

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti